- Even though every care has been taken in compiling the information but Avatto.com doesn’t guarantee the accuracy of the content or information that provided in this site and won’t take responsible for any incorrect questions, answers, contents and any form of errors. Avatto.com will not be responsible in anyway for any damages/consequences that might occur due to inclusion of some incorrect content or information in this site. You can use this information solely at your own risk. www.Avatto.com assumes no liability for disputes regarding ownership, copyright, or trademarks of the data submitted to this site. Avatto.com reserves the right to refuse to post any submission, to alter submissions, and to remove a submission from the site. Avatto.com may exercise this right without any advance notice to the individual submitting the code or content. All trademarks and company names published in this site are subjected to their respected owners and companies.
- Avatto.com reserves the right to sell Online Test / Mock Test.
- Avatto.com is not responsible for any technical faults occuring in site , which may be due to some internal or external factors .
- Avatto.com may refuse or terminate services or part of services , for any reason without any prior notice to you .
- What Data we get
We gather data that you enter yourself, like your name, telephone number, and email address. We don’t check telephone number that you give us.
1.1 Data We Collect through Automated Means
When you access the Services (including browsing courses), we collect certain data by automated means, including
The data listed above is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies, as detailed in the “Cookies and Data Collection Tools” section below.
Technical data about your computer or device, like your IP address, device type, operating system type and version, unique device identifiers, browser, browser language, domain and other systems data, and platform types (“System Data”).
Usage statistics about your interactions with the Services, including pages accessed, time spent on pages or the Service, pages visited, features used, your search queries, click data, date and time, and other data regarding your use of the Services (“Usage Data”).
Approximate Geographic Data
An approximate geographic location, including information like country, city, and geographic coordinates, calculated based on your IP address.
2. How We Get Data About You
We use tools like cookies, analytics services to gather the data listed above
2.1 Cookies and Data Collection Tools
Avatto uses the following types of cookies:
We use third-party browser and mobile analytics services like Google Analytics and Statcounter. These services use Data Collection Tools to help us analyze your use of the Services, including information like how often you visit, events within the Services, usage and performance data. We use this data to improve the Services, better understand how the Services perform on different devices, and provide information that may be of interest to you.
2.3 Online Advertising
We use third-party advertising services like, Google’s ad services,Taboola and other ad exchange networks and ad servers to deliver advertising.The ads may be based on things we know about you, like your Usage Data and System Data (as detailed in Section 1), and things that these ad service providers know about you based on their tracking data. The ads can be based on your recent activity or activity over time and across other sites and services, and may be tailored to your interests.
Depending on the types of advertising services we use, they may place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, phone, or other device to collect data about your use of our Services, and may access those tracking technologies in order to serve these tailored advertisements to you.
When using mobile applications you may also receive tailored in-app advertisements. Apple iOS, Android OS, and Microsoft Windows each provide their own instructions on how to control in-app tailored advertising. For other devices and operating systems, you should review your privacy settings or contact your platform operator.
- What We Use Your Data For
Although registering at Avatto.com is optional but if registered we use your data to do things like provide our Services, communicate with you, improve and update our Services,
We use the data we collect through your use of the Services to:
- Who We Share Your Data With
With Analytics and Data Enrichment Services: As part of our use of third-party analytics tools like Google Analytics and StatCounter we share certain contact information, Account Data, System Data, Usage Data (as detailed in Section 1), or de-identified data as needed. De-identified data means data where we’ve removed things like your name and email address and replaced it with a token ID. This allows these providers to provide analytics services
We use appropriate security based on the type and sensitivity of data being stored. As with any internet-enabled system, there is always a risk of unauthorized access, so it’s important to protect your password and to contact us if you suspect any unauthorized access to your account.
Avatto takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data that we collect and store. These measures vary based on the type and sensitivity of the data. Unfortunately, however, no system can be 100% secured, so we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Avatto, the Services, or any information provided to us in connection with the data we collect through the Services will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact [email protected] with any concerns.
- Your Rights
You have certain rights around the use of your data, including the ability to opt out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain analytics providers. You can update or terminate your account from within our Services.
6.1 Your Choices About the Use of Your Data
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Services.
6.2 Accessing, Updating, and Deleting Your Personal Data
You can access and update your personal data that Avatto collects and maintains as follows:
- Jurisdiction-Specific Rules
We have entered into data processing agreements with our service providers that restrict and regulate their processing of your data on our behalf. By submitting your data or using our Services, you consent to this transfer, storage, and processing by Avatto.
- Updates & Contact Info
We use both session cookies, which expire after a short time or when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain stored in your browser for a set period of time. We use session cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, like when you log into avatto. We use persistent cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period, like when you request that we keep you signed in.
Authentication and security
For example, cookies help authenticate your access to Avatto and prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your accounts.
Analytics and research
What are my privacy options?
- Preferences: cookies that remember data about your browser and preferred settings that affect the appearance and behavior of the Services (like your preferred language).
- Security: cookies used to enable you to log in and access the Services; protect against fraudulent logins; and help detect and prevent abuse or unauthorized use of your account.
- Session State: cookies that track your interactions with the Services to help us improve the Services and your browsing experience, remember your login details, and enable processing of your course purchases. These are strictly necessary for the Services to work properly, so if you disable them then certain functionalities will break or be unavailable.
- Process your requests and orders for courses, products,
- Responding to your questions and concerns;
- Solicit feedback from users;
- Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data;
- Advertise the Services on third-party websites and applications;
- As required or permitted by law; or
- As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public, or our Services.
- With Analytics and Data Enrichment Services: As part of our use of third-party analytics tools like Google Analytics we share certain contact information, Account Data, System Data, Usage Data (as detailed in Section 1), or de-identified data as needed. De-identified data means data where we’ve removed things like your name and email address and replaced it with a token ID. This allows these providers to provide analytics services
- To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt out by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive . Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies.
- The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared.
- To opt out of allowing Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, If you have any questions about your data, our use of it, or your rights, contact us at [email protected].
- To update data you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at any time.
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies by consulting your browser’s support articles. If you decide to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some interactive features in the Services.
- For general information about targeting cookies and how to disable them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.